I absolutely love going to the theatre! Watching movies is one of my favorite past time. The only problem I have is sometimes I am stuck with watching it with a bad audience! Some people do not have any theatre antiquettes even though there is a reminder at the beginning of the film: no talking and please turn off cell phone. Blatant disregard for the rest of the movie gooers’ enjoyment drives me crazy and a little angry! Of course, I always let the person(s) know politely to be quiet, but if they ignore me and continue to act like they are at home watching the movie and could careless if I can hear the movie or not, I will bare my claws!:)
Here are some of my movie pet peeves:1). parents who do not control their noisy kids 2). people having conversations during the film 3). people who act like they are Roger Ebert, commenting about the movie as they are watching it! 4). people behind you who keep kicking your chair after you tell them please stop 5). people who have seen the film a dozen time and assume that the rest of us want to know what’s going to happen next! 6) people who makes a BIG production of reaching into their popcorn bag during a dramatic or scary moments!
Now that I have vented about my pet peeves, here is the list of movies I file under the heading: Oh, my God! I did not see that coming! Since I do not want to spoil the plot or the twist I will not mention the OMG part in case some of you would like to see the movie! Next time I will put my favorite movies in other categories.
1. Sixth Sense: Why are the hairs on my arms standing up?!:)
2. 12 Monkeys: Bruce Willis at his best
3. Planet of the Apes: Serves humans right!
4. The Crying Game: Love the song ! I would cry too if it happen to me!
5. Fight Club: Brad Pitt and Ed Norton lethal combination
6. Arlington Road: Yes do look at your neighbor!
7. M Butterfly: A butterfly in prison can change before your eyes!
8. Primal Fear: Ed Norton should have won an Oscar
9. Shawshanks Redemption: I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at the end because of the brilliance of this story!
10. Unbreakable: In order for a hero to exist, he must have a villain to make him one
For those of you who would like to know the twist in some of these movies, here is the link: