Valentines Day is just around the corner so I thought I would write something about what a woman wants from a man. Of course I can’t speak for every woman, this is just my view point. I’m sure most men would want the same thing.
1. A woman wants a man who is present and “focus on the moment, the experience” . What I mean by that gentlemen, is when you are with a woman, give her your undivided attention. No cell phones, distractions or other people. Enjoy the moment and appreciate that she chooses you to be with so don’t waste your time being distracted. Appreciate every moment.
2. A woman wants a man who is not afraid to show her that he is proud, honored, and yes even lucky to be with her. He can show this through his actions. I remember watching an interview with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw on Oprah. On the show they sang a duet, and the way they were looking at each other, the emotions in their voices, came clearly through that they were in love and proud of it.
3. A woman wants a man who loves her unconditionally. A man who truly loves a woman does not expect the woman to do this or that or be like this or that. He accepts her as she is physically, spirtually, and emotionally.
4. A woman wants a man to show her respect. If a man loves a woman as deeply as he says he does, he treats her honorably through his words and deeds.
5. A woman needs a man who is strong in morals and values because what he says and does reflects back on her. A woman needs a strong man to be always be there for her.
6. A woman needs a man whom she can trust with all her worries and fears. He is the first person she can turn to because she knows he will not judge or ridicule her.
7. A woman needs a man who is faithful and loyal. A strong man will easily turn away from any temptation because he values the love he has. Toni Braxton’s song Love Shoulda Brought You Home is a perfect example of how if a man really loves a woman, his love would have brought him home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTekxrUEUNk. My favorite sonnet by Shakepeare says it all:
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or Bends with the remover to remove.
O, no! It is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
8. A woman needs a man to show her how much he wants and desire her above all others. The term “making love” can be meaningful and deep if the man knows what that means. Making love is not just a physical gratification, it’s an emotional connection during that moment. It’s that intense feeling a woman gets when she feels the love her man has for her. The song Touch by Touch by Modern Talking really gets the point across about love, desire and appreciating the person you are with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBZEH_org8.
9. A woman needs a man who is confident in himself and his ability to keep her by his side. A woman does not need a man who will accuse her of cheating everytime she talks to other men or leaves his sight.
10. A woman needs a man who is honest with his feelings and emotions. A trustworthy man will not give any reason for his woman to doubt his love. Like William Shakespeare said, In thy face I see honor, truth and loyalty.
I hope everybody finds the love you are looking for. For those who has been hurt by love, just remember that there’s plenty of love left in the world that it will come around again.